Have you ever wished to work with a highload project? If so, we will be glad to see you on our team! Working on GeoComply, you will be dealing with geolocation insights needed to detect and prevent many types of fraud. You can expect to be part of a creative and ambitious team that enjoys its work a lot.
This position foresees working on a fast-growing product, performing interesting and challenging tasks. We are looking for a developer who can discover new ways to implement non-trivial functions. The implementation of a project requires a variety of technologies, creativity and ingenuity.
Join GeoComply and help empower the future of digital trust. GeoComply operates at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people — we are equally committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working on the existing project, which is written using Laravel, components of Symfony framework and Node.js;
- Researching new features, analyzing requirements, estimating implementation, designing software, performing code reviews, and documenting solutions;
- Designing solutions, taking non-functional and operational requirements into consideration;
- Working with unit tests to cover the functionality;
- Close communication with the QA team;
- Close communication with the DevOps team.
- Confident experience with PHP (7,8) web frameworks (such as Laravel, Symfony);
- Experience with relational DB (MySQL);
- Intermediate English level (reading, verbal, and written);
Bonus Points if You
- Ability to see under the hood of PHP frameworks;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Vue.js;
- Experience with high load projects;
- Experience with microservices architecture;
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch);
- Understanding of how network and HTTP, wss protocols work;
- Interest in technology, new knowledge and concepts.
Let us share why we think you’d love to work with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets — media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work. #Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.