Are you passionate about quality assurance? Would you like to grow and develop alongside a team of professionals?
The Junior QA Engineer contributes to GeoComply’s success by following the QA process, testing, and reporting on the quality assurance of our software to ensure applications are functional and provide a great user experience for all of our customers in the PLC/GDK team.
Join GeoComply and help empower the future of digital trust. GeoComply operates at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people — we are equally committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Improve QA assurance of existing products;
- Collaborate with team members to determine quality assurance parameters;
- Create and maintain test cases and test suites based on product requirements and test plans;
- Take the initiative to identify issues and escalate accordingly.
- 1+ years of experience in manual testing activities;
- Experience with MacOS and Windows from a desktop application testing perspective;
- Experience with test design and test cases execution;
- Knowledge of test design techniques;
- Advanced knowledge of theory and best practices of software testing;
- Intermediate English;
- You are adept at working asynchronously with global teams.
Bonus Points if You:
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery processes (Jenkins);
- Knowledge of different communication protocols (WebSocket, HTTPS, etc);
- Experience with automation test development.
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets — media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work.#Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.