Are you passionate about Quality Assurance? Would you like to work alongside professionals in your field in a progressively developing company?
As a Middle/Senior QA Engineer with GeoComply, you will test and report on the quality assurance of our software to ensure applications are functional and provide a great user experience for all our customers. You will continually look for opportunities to improve processes and maintain open communication with all of your team members.
The ideal candidate has at least 3-5 years of experience in QA. Also, you will be participating in all activities in the QA team, such as release processes, onboarding flow for the new employees, estimating tasks as well as introducing new ideas to the product.
About the project
As interactive and mobile iGaming and sports betting continue to expand, frequently across heavily populated states that share borders with neighbouring states, it is becoming increasingly important to evaluate the effectiveness of tools available to consumers that are designed to foster responsible gaming and the prevention of problem gambling.
GeoComply the launch of PlayPause, an innovative tool designed to modernize and strengthen the effectiveness of the iGaming and online sports betting industry’s responsible gaming programs.
PlayPause provides an efficient way for operators to manage important aspects of their responsible gaming compliance requirements across multiple states.
Join GeoComply and help empower the future of digital trust. GeoComply operates at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people — we are equally committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
What You Will Be Doing
- Create and maintain test cases, checklists, and test suites based on the product requirements and test plans as requested
- Perform manual functional and regression testing of GeoComply products according to test cases and checklists
- Create and maintain automation tests
- Record defects found and assign priority to defects according to the GeoComply QA guidance
- Identify opportunities for improvements and help others to identify opportunities for improvements by providing clear and constructive feedback
- Meet with development and product teams to understand product and business processes
- 3 −5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of API testing
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex documents (software requirements and design specifications, standards, and regulations)
- Experience with Bug Tracking Systems
- Experience in systems used in professional software development such as JIRA
- Strong English communication skills
- Team player with strong leadership skills, and proven ability to coach junior QA engineers
- Post-secondary education or training in a relevant field
Bonus Points if You
- Knowledge in the Object-Oriented Programming (OPP)
- Experience in automation testing and Python
- Strong knowledge of theory and best practices of software testing
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets — media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work.#Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey.We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.