Do you want to work with a highload product?
As a Senior DevOps Engineer with GeoComply, you will be working on high-level technologies. This role will be accountable for automating processes with development teams by using smart solutions in order to ensure our product is at the highest quality. Our DevOps team covers high availability, redundancy, CI/CD, cluster solutions and many other solutions.
Join GeoComply and help empower the future of digital trust. GeoComply operates at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine.
What You Will Be Doing
- Plan new / maintain current infrastructure, ensure automation scripts are adequately planned for and created
- Write and maintain guidelines about prepare / support the environments
- Configure networks and storage
- Monitor servers and applications
- Maintain and troubleshoot environments (development, staging and production)
- Collaborate with colleagues for solving problems
- Continuous development of Docker containers
- Continuous improvement of our products’ security, stability and optimization
- 3 years’ relevant experience
- Experience with: AWS, GCP, Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Golang, Python, Bash, NoSQL and Service Discovery
- Intermediate understanding and hands-on experience with containers
- Comprehensive knowledge of security and compliance is an asset
- Intermediate written and spoken technical English
- You are adept at working asynchronously with global teams.
Let us share why we think you’d love to work with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets — media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work. #Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.