Are you looking for new opportunities?
The Data Analyst’s primary responsibility is to contribute to GeoComply’s success by working with the monitoring system and reviewing clients’ integration ceaselessly patrolling the front line of our production data.
The role’s overall focus is to collect and visualize data in a convenient form and deliver information to other teams.
Join GeoComply and help empower the future of digital trust. GeoComply operates at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people — we are equally committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Create Kibana Canvas report for new and existing clients to calculate performance metrics and find out integration problems;
- Create and support Kibana visualizations and dashboards;
- Organize data in an easily understandable format using graphs and pivot tables;
- Review alert notifications and create new alerts;
- Analyze data, including transaction history;
- Create new Python scripts and support old ones.
- You have an education or training in a relevant field;
- Not less than 2-3 years of background in the data analysis;
- Experience with Python (scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy);
- Knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB;
- Advanced Windows or macOS knowledge;
- Productive when working independently;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Analytical and creative thinker;
- Strong attention to detail;
- At least intermediate written and spoken technical English;
- You are adept at working asynchronously with global teams.
Bonus Points if You:
- Have good knowledge of Jira, Zendesk, and Atlassian;
- Experience in environment monitoring Production Systems in real-time;
- Knowledge of ELK.
Let us share why we think you’d love to work with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets — media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work. #Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.