Does hiring people light you up? Are you intrigued by the thought of using your words to grow teams and inspire others? Do you know how to attract and hire the best specialists?
As the Recruiter with GeoComply, you will be responsible for the development of our pool of candidates, maintaining the company’s profiles at job posting sites and employment-related search engines; collaboration with external recruiters and recruitment companies. The recruiter’s main responsibility will be to build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management. You will play a key role in promoting the employment brand to the candidates.
Join GeoComply and help empower the future of digital trust. GeoComply operates at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people — we are equally committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Proactively work with managers and leaders across the company to understand current and future recruitment needs; work with the HR Manager to develop and manage the workforce plan;
- Lead full-cycle recruitment for all positions, includes developing sourcing strategies and required budgets, posting positions, screening candidates, preparing for and facilitating interviews, and the decision-making process;
- Conduct executive searches and matching of qualified candidates through social media channels, job boards, company databases, and other resources;
- Headhunting using online and offline sourcing techniques;
- Maintain accurate records and status updates on all recruitment activities on the company’s HRIS;
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers, regarding the results and status of their recruitment process;
- Proactively create and update a candidate pool management system;
- Coordinate work of third-party recruiters and hiring agencies.
- 3+ years experience as an IT recruiter;
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques;
- Genuine, proactive, and resourceful, with a strong initiative to pursue potential candidates, meet new people and build networks;
- English level is intermediate/upper-intermediate;
- Successful experience in full-cycle recruitment;
- Understanding and experience with technical profiles and candidates;
- Prioritizing work activities and meetings necessary ;
- Excellent attention to detail, flexibility with changing priorities, and strong multi-tasking skills;
- Performance and results-driven, with the ability to put metrics and track performance towards continuous improvement;
- Flexible, adaptable, and easy-going.
Bonus Points if You:
- Employer Branding experience;
- Experience with Task Trackers: Jira, Redmine, etc;
- Experience with HRIS: Bamboo HR, Hurma, or similar;
- Experience with Slack, Zoom.
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets — media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work.#Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t-Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.