Are you keen on documentation and technical writing? Do you really like to convert complex ideas into understandable content?
We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our team in Kharkiv!
In the role of Technical Writer at GeoComply you will create and support documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily to increase understanding of our solutions. You will work collaboratively with BA and Project Manager to efficiently make all documents up to date.
Join GeoComply and help empower the future of digital trust. GeoComply operates at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people — we are equally committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
What You Will Be Doing
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging project’s docs
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing project’s docs, working closely with BA and Project
- Manager to understand project requirements
- Write and edit technical documents including reference manuals and product manuals
- Write and edit procedural documentation such as user guides and how-to manuals.
- Plan writing processes and set timelines and deadlines
- Gather feedback from the teams to improve technical documents.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience in a similar role and industry.
- English level — Upper-Intermediate at least.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills in English.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects documentation simultaneously, with a keen eye to details
- Ability to present complex data in clear, concise text.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work independently.
Bonus Points if You
- Understand the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Have basic experience in API description, working with integration documentation
- Have a basic understanding of XML, JSON to be involved in technical specifications description
Let us share why we think you’d love to work with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets — media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work. #Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.