Have you ever wished to start your career in a fast-growing company, dealing with geolocation insights needed to detect and prevent many types of fraud? If so, we will be glad to see you on our team!
At GeoComply, our mission is to empower the future of digital trust. We operate at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the security infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like DraftKings, FanDuel, the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people — we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
This position foresees learning from a team of high-level professionals on a fast-growing product. We are looking for a Full Stack Developer Intern who learns fast, has a passion for learning new technologies, and will receive practical experience.
What You Will Be Learning
- Frameworks (Laravel, Symfony)
- Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Cache (Redis)
- Git, Docker
- Network and HTTP, wss protocols work
- Have basic computer programming knowledge;
- Basic understanding of scripting programming language;
- Pre-Intermediate English level (reading, verbal, and written);
- Interest in technology, new knowledge, and concepts.
Bonus Points if You Have
- Ability to write simple queries using SQL;
- Basic understanding of web development and how network and HTTP works.
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets — media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work.#Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.