Are you passionate about Quality Assurance? Do you have strong testing expertise? Are you ready to lead the team?
The QA Lead Engineer contributes to GeoComply’s success by developing automated tests on Python and RobotFramework and reporting on the quality assurance of our software to ensure applications are functional and provide a great user experience for all of our customers in the PLC/GDK team.
You have at least 2+ years of experience in a similar role. You possess high knowledge of manual and automated testing principles and object-oriented programming. You enjoy working in collaborative teams and have good communication and interpersonal skills. You are a fast learner, highly analytical, detail-oriented, and able to work under tight timelines.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Automation of regression testing and load testing of existing products;
- Collaborate with developers and stakeholders to determine quality assurance parameters;
- Create, automate and maintain test cases and test suites for current and new versions of the product;
- Improve test framework;
- Create/support CI/CD pipeline;
- Perform regression testing of existing products;
- Take initiative to identify issues and escalate accordingly;
- 5+ years of experience in testing; at least 2 of them as QA Lead;
- Experience in automated testing (Python);
- Analyzing requirements and acceptance criteria;
- Designing and implementing tests;
- Writing and executing test scripts;
- Implementing strict QA processes and methodologies;
- Solid end-to-end system understanding;
- Excellent analytical capabilities and attention to details;
- Self-learning skills and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level.
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future.GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets — media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work.#Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey.We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.