Are you great at preventing and resolving critical incidents? Would you like to join a growing and diverse team of committed professionals?
Incident Management Coordinator will be playing a key role on GeoComply’s Incident Management Framework, working on prevention, timely discovery, fast stabilization, and resolution of critical incidents ensuring corrective measures are implemented.
Join GeoComply and help empower the future of digital trust. GeoComply operates at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies in the iGaming and Fintech industry, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people — we are equally committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
What You Will Be Doing
- Monitor production environments and make sure monitoring tools are effective
- Monitor all communication channels where potential issues might be reported
- Coordinate emerging incidents and monitor their resolution
- Perform incident impact analysis
- Develop postmortems and coordinate corrective measures implementation
- Report incidents metrics and statistics to management
- Maintain a knowledge base of Known Issues and Incident corrective measures
- Participate in anti-fraud and anti-spoofing research and counteraction
- Develop best practices, procedures, maintain documentation for Incident Management Framework
- Minimum 3 years experience in incident response, project management, production support or service delivery area, and completion of post-secondary education in a relevant field
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Experience managing responses to incidents, including front-line analysis and escalation
- Strong organizational, coordination and mediation skills to drive decision making
- Ability to understand business goals, technical and customer requirements, how to prioritize issues and escalating as required
- Must have good interpersonal skills and enjoy collaborating with other people
- Experience interpreting contracts and SLAs
- Experience liaising with internal development and technical teams, with an ability to gather all required information
- Experience in data analysis, preparing reports and presentations
- Experience with Jira, Zendesk
- Experience with monitoring tools like Kibana
Let us share why we think you’d love to work with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets — media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work. #Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.