We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our team in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
As a Data Scientist at GeoComply, you will develop and maintain our innovative Machine Learning products and be responsible for identifying clients’ integration problems and anomalies. You will be joining our collaborative team, working closely with the Performance Lead, Data Analysts and Account Managers.
GeoComply is the industry leader in geolocation technology, trusted by major brands around the world to protect their business, comply with their obligations and keep their customers safe. With a fantastic trade record, we are really excited to be able to welcome a new Data scientist to our inclusive group of individuals.
Get to know the Role:
- Design and perform data analysis on live production data for detection of data anomalies using ML models;
- Develop new KPI metrics and scripts to evaluate clients’ integration;
- Design and script reports based on requirements (often ad hoc);
- Data analysis and visualization; review production statistics and forecast potential problem areas;
- Organize data in an easily understandable format using graphs and pivot tables;
- Collaborate with different teams to report issues facing production systems;
- Design new alerts and change old ones to make sure different kinds of potential problems are identified and covered by the alerting system.
Your skills & qualifications:
- Education or training in a relevant field;
- Good knowledge of maths and statistics;
- Not less than 2-3 years of experience in the data science or data analysis;
- Basic machine learning methods (supervised and unsupervised methods);
- Knowledge of Python (scikit-learn, Pandas, NumPy), MySQL, MongoDB, ELK;
- Productive when working independently;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Analytical and creative thinker;
- Strong attention to detail;
- At least intermediate written and spoken technical English;
- Motivating compensation: high competitive salary, bonus system, corporate language classes;
- Personal development plan for each employee;
- The chance to work with a motivated and talented international team;
- Medical insurance;
- Modern office space in the center of Kharkiv, near subway station “Naukova”;
- We’re always stocked up on snacks and coffee;
- Frequent team building events.
If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in Kharkiv, we want to hear from you!
This position is located in Kharkiv, Ukraine. To learn more about us, visit www.geoguard.com
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying!