We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team in Kharkiv!
As a QA Engineer with GeoComply, you will test and report on the quality assurance of our software to ensure applications are functional and provide a great user experience for all our customers. You will continually look for opportunities to improve processes and maintain open communication with all of your team members.
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience in QA, with an intermediate to advanced understanding of the principles of manual testing. You have proven to have strong technical skills, including knowledge of RESTful API. You also have experience with bug tracking systems and experience in systems used in professional software development such as JIRA.
You have good communication and interpersonal skills, and enjoy working with teams across multiple locations. You have proven your ability to work under tight timelines in your previous work experience, and are highly organized and detail-oriented.
Your key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Create and maintain test cases, checklists, and test suites based on the product requirements and test plans as requested
- Perform manual functional and regression testing of GeoComply products according to test cases and checklists
- Create and maintain automation tests
- Record defects found and assign priority to defects according to the GeoComply QA guidance
- Participate in team meetings and quality assurance walk-throughs according to the GeoComply PDLC guidance
- Identify opportunities for improvements and help others to identify opportunities for improvements by providing clear and constructive feedback
- Meet with development and product teams to understand product and business processes
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in QA, with intermediate to advanced understanding of the principles of manual testing, including test automation development
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex documents (software requirements and design specifications, standards and regulations)
- Experience with Git
- Good knowledge of Python
- Experience with mobile web-applications testing
- Experience in API testing
- Experience in automation testing (Selenium WebDriver) and Node.js is considered an asset
- Post-secondary education or training in a relevant field
- Strong knowledge of theory and best practices of software testing is an asset
- Understanding of Object-oriented Programming (OPP) is an asset
- Motivating compensation: high competitive salary, bonus system, corporate language classes
- Personal development plan for each employee
- The chance to work with a motivated and talented international team
- Medical insurance
- Modern office space in the center of Kharkiv, near subway station “Naukova”
- We’re always stocked up on snacks and coffee
- Frequent team building events
If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in Kharkiv, we want to hear from you!
This position is located in Kharkiv, Ukraine. To learn more about us, visit www.geocomply.com
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying!