We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team in Kharkiv!
In the role of Business Analyst at GeoComply, you will work collaboratively and cross-functionally with all teams and stakeholders to pursue opportunities for increased efficiencies of our solutions. You will follow the best practices and processes established by the team to achieve the goals set.
The ideal candidate has at least 2+ years of experience in a similar role and industry.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Gathering business requirements, documenting them and translating complex product/services information into simple and understandable content.
- Working closely with the development team and project managers to identify all gaps in the current documentation to edit it properly if required.
- Communicating with other BA to clarify requirements.
- Understanding and documenting deficiencies (gaps) between go-to-market business strategies and existing system functionality.
- Implementing and maintaining new documentation types required for your team (release notes description, user guides, change requests, integration documentation).
- Creating flowcharts and activity diagrams in the cases where they are required.
- Research, outline, write and edit existing content while working closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
Your skills & qualifications:
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in a similar role.
- Advanced level of English.
- Firm understanding of SDLC.
- The technical basis will be a big plus, API understanding, ability to read and understand XML & JSON code snippets.
- Strong analytical skills to provide business analysis, technique expertise; and a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working in the agile work environment.
- Strong communication skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding main principles of requirements management and business analysis tools.
- Result-oriented and able to consistently meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently and at the same time enjoy working in a team environment.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex technical topics.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a strong ability to prioritize.
- Self-motivated and the ability to motivate others.
- Motivating compensation: high competitive salary, bonus system, corporate language classes
- Personal development plan for each employee
- The chance to work with a motivated and talented international team
- Medical insurance
- Modern office space in the center of Kharkiv, near subway station “Naukova”
- We’re always stocked up on snacks and coffee
- Frequent team building events
If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in Kharkiv, we want to hear from you!
This position is located in Kharkiv, Ukraine. To learn more about us, visit www.geocomply.com
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying!