Are you a master at data analysis and noticing issues in the high volumes of data? Are you intrigued by the challenge of using your research skills to improve the successful lifecycle of ours products?
Our Data Analyst plays an important role in making sure that the system updates and configuration changes are functioning as expected when deployed to Production Environments.
You should be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. You are comfortable and able to work under pressure and tight timelines. You enjoy working in small collaborative teams and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You have experience working in short, agile, iterative development cycles and have a great passion for working in fast-paced development process environments.
Join GeoComply and help empower the future of digital trust. GeoComply operates at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people — we are equally committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
What You Will Be Doing
- Monitor releases and deployments and flag issues to appropriate teams in a timely manner
- Work with live data and detect data anomalies
- Forecast potential problem areas through monitoring production statistics
- Work closely with Dev and Infra teams to improve monitoring
- Stay informed of configuration, deployment, and database changes to ensure analytics tools are always working as expected
- Design and script reports based on business requirements (often ad hoc)
- Organize data in an easily understandable format using graphs and pivot tables to provide to product and business teams
- Collaborate with teams to report issues facing production systems, particularly Incident Management, Release Management and NoC teams.
- Have at least 1-2 years of experience in Data Analysis
- Advanced Windows or macOS user
- Confident Kibana user
- Able to monitor significant changes in real-time data
- Work productively with minimal direction
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with strong attention to details
- Have upper intermediate written and spoken technical English, enough to discuss issues with teams remotely
Bonus Points if You
- Know Python good enough to prepare alerts and performance reports
- Have worked with MySQL, MongoDB, ELK
- Have worked with global teams in different time zones
Let us share why we think you’d love to work with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets — media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work. #Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.