As a Technical Project Manager, you will use your expertise to develop and maintain a set of desktop and cloud products and corresponding services. You will be responsible for managing two development teams on a daily basis.
You have a proven track record of excellent time management, organization skills and also has experience establishing similar guidelines for their team. You have a genuine interest in cybersecurity and fraud detection. You possess excellent leadership skills and problem-solving abilities. You are also detail-oriented and results-driven. You are able to interact daily with systems that are used in professional software development such as JIRA, SQL, Zendesk and Atlassian.
You are able to, and enjoy, working with multiple teams across locations, have good communication and interpersonal skills. You have experience working in short, agile, iterative development cycles and have a great passion to mentor, coach and develop rising talent.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop project plans, monitor and track progress by setting measurable project performance metrics with the use of appropriate tools and techniques
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives, including external stakeholders (i.e. vendors) to create flawless execution of projects
- Mentor and supervise team members to ensure deadlines are followed and that the organization’s quality standards are met
- Monitor the implementation of project improvements and perform risk management to mitigate risks
- Create and ensure comprehensive project documentation is practiced
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the organization and third parties/vendors
- Research new features, plan and analyze requirements, while actively sharing key findings and technical expertise with stakeholders
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the technical department
- Follow and create best practices and process established for the team
Your skills & qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years’ of experience in IT project management in the capacity of a complex PM office role; utilizing best practices, processes and SDLC
- Experience using relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, MongoDB, ELK) is an asset
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience in programming
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols
- Strong knowledge of desktop operating systems
- Proficient knowledge in the network stack (IP addressing, DNS, Proxy, VPN) is an asset
- Desire to learn new skills, gain knowledge and believe in expanding your areas of expertise
- Good track record of being a fast learner, solutions-oriented and able to work within agreed upon timelines
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Upper-Intermediate English level (reading, verbal and written)
- Motivating compensation: high competitive salary, bonus system, corporate language classes
- A personal development plan for each employee
- The chance to work with a motivated and talented international team
- Medical insurance
- Modern office space in the center of Kharkiv, near subway station “Naukova”
- We’re always stocked up on snacks and coffee
- Frequent team building events
If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in Kharkiv, we want to hear from you!
This position is located in Kharkiv, Ukraine. To learn more about us, visit www.geocomply.com
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.