As a Project Manager, you will use your expertise to develop and maintain a set of desktop and cloud products and corresponding services. You will be responsible for managing two development teams on a daily basis.
You are able to, and enjoy, working with multiple teams across locations, have good communication and interpersonal skills. You have experience working in short, agile, iterative development cycles and have a great passion to mentor, coach, and develop rising talent.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work closely with the Product Manager to implement a roadmap for the product, mapping it against the team’s technical capabilities, and build motivated and effective teams;
- Assign work tasks, manage workload and properly allocate work efforts between project team members;
- Facilitate daily standups/planning/retrospective meetings;
- Develop and implement risk assessment, change management, quality assurance, performance, and control measures to ensure completion of projects by established standards;
- Continually work towards making improvements to the project execution process;
- People management in terms of morale and talent growth and resource management (hiring/ dismissing/ changing the team structure, take part in performance review process).
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in IT project management in the capacity of a complex PM office role; utilizing best practices, processes, and SDLC;
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols;
- Strong knowledge of desktop operating systems;
- Knowledge of networking stack (IP addressing, DNS, Proxy, VPN) will be a plus;
- Desire to learn new skills, gain knowledge and believe in expanding your areas of expertise;
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality;
- Upper-Intermediate English level (reading, verbal, and written).
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets — media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work.#Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right.
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.