Are you intrigued by the challenge of using your organizational and relationship-building skills to ensure the successful delivery of GeoComply products?
The Deployment Coordinator contributes to GeoComply’s success by managing and coordinating client releases, deployments and production changes, as part of the Service Delivery team. This position will work closely with different teams to ensure thorough communication throughout these processes, especially during times of releases and deliveries.
Our ideal candidate has at least one year of experience in a similar role. You should understand the software development lifecycle and the release stage in particular. You should be able to communicate and collaborate with different types of people, both technical and non-technical, across all the different departments and time zones.
Join GeoComply and help empower the future of digital trust. GeoComply operates at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people — we are equally committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
What You Will Be Doing
- Coordinating the development and execution of deployment plans in accordance with the company processes;
- Performing the setup and making changes to the client configurations using GeoComply admin panels;
- Coordinating the deployments involving multiple teams;
- Maintaining deployment schedule to ensure the changes are trouble-free;
- Leading cross-team communications, performing risk assessments, managing required documentation for every deployment;
- Monitoring production traffic after each deployment;
- Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of the company’s technologies, processes, and teams;
- Providing insights and recommendations to Operations/Product teams.
- Have worked for at least a year in a similar role
- Detail-oriented, with strong planning and organization skills
- Adept at working asynchronously with global teams.
- Process-oriented and results-driven
- Enjoy building productive communication with technical and non-technical people
- Can analyze, summarize information, and provide it in a clear manner
- Have intermediate written and spoken technical English, with an ability to discuss issues with remote teams
Bonus Points if You
- Have worked with Jira, Confluence
- Know how to monitor traffic and identify issues using Kibana
- Have project management, QA or data analytics background
Let us share why we think you’d love to work with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets — media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work. #Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.