Do you want a front-row seat at a high-growth tech company, working with bright, driven, and collaborative colleagues as it approaches IPO? Do you want to roll up your sleeves and help them build and manage cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions?
At GeoComply we empower the future of digital trust as well as the future of our people. You’ll team up with our best and brightest to learn, share ideas, execute and create innovative solutions that directly impact our business.
Operating at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions, we are a critical piece of the security infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies.
Our Customer Success team collaborates in a values-driven, fast-paced, and inclusive environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist in English our Business and End-User customers with their technical requests and investigations, along with other questions over ticketing system (Zendesk/Jira) and chat (Zendesk/Slack);
- Monitoring client alerts to communicate issues immediately to incident teams and clients when alerts are proven to be valid;
- Supporting with analysis reports and deep-dives into data reviews;
- Escalating to development, and other technical support teams to resolve issues;
- Creating documentation and guides for better usage of company resources for both internal and external clients;
- Coordinating with Account Managers to manage training and escalations.
Your skills and Experience
- 1 year of experience providing technical or non-technical Customer Support by Email, Chat, Social media, or phone;
- Others consider you as tech-savvy and have an interest in learning new skills and tech;
- You are fluent when writing in English;
- You have your ways and will always figure out how to get things done no matter the size of the task;
- Detail-oriented. You know that details matter and take care and pride in getting the details right;
- You know how to keep your cool during stressful times and can overcome challenges with multiple priorities;
- You are flexible working on a day shift rotation which includes weekends and collaborating across multiple time zones.
Who we are
Our mission is to empower the future of digital trust.
At GeoComply, we are the global market leader for compliance-grade geolocation detection technology. We build innovative cybersecurity and anti-fraud solutions that strengthen consumer protection. We’re a critical piece of the security infrastructure for some of the world’s largest technology companies, helping them achieve regulatory compliance, fight location fraud and prevent digital crime.
Our journey started in the US iGaming industry nearly ten years ago, and we’re quickly expanding our business across multiple business verticals and geographies. Backed by one of the largest private equity firms and some of the top talent in the industry, we’re on a mission to empower the future of digital trust. We’re up to big things, and are looking for amazing people to join us!
- Impact. At GeoComply your voice matters and your work and ideas have a direct impact on our business;
- Dynamic. We are a hyper-growth company with a fast-paced work environment that propels your professional and personal growth;
- Exposure. We have a flat hierarchy so you work closely with our executives and contribute to projects across teams;
- Acceptance. We believe in equal opportunity for all and welcome your unique contribution;
- Learning. We provide extensive training to our people so that you can develop new skills and achieve your career goals;
- Support. We help each other so that you feel supported and free to do your best work.
- Learning & Development: We provide an annual budget equal to 1-months’ salary that can go towards professional or personal development;
- Corporate language classes;
- Competitive Salary: We are committed to providing our employees with a market competitive salary. We also perform an annual market review;
- Equity Plan: As employees of GeoComply, we’re all “owners”. Our unique equity and bonus plans give you the opportunity to share in our company’s success;
- Health and Wellness Programs: Our benefits plan covers extended health, medical, dental, mental health;
- Medical insurance, sports compensation program, paid sick leave and vacation;
- We’re always stocked up on snacks and coffee and have free lunches monthly;
- Frequent social and team-building events.
To learn more about us, visit www.geocomply.com/about-us