We are expanding QA team for a great product for US market — ERP/Booking system for Professional Services Companies. Product is going to become a big hub connecting many other services and at the same time add up to its own revenue-generation features.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of the theory and understanding of QA processes;
• Experience of testing in commercial projects at least 1 year;
• Experience in testing Web and Mobile applications;
• Experience of cross-browser and cross-platform testing;
• Experience of working with development tools (Google Chrome DevTools etc.);
• Experience in writing test documentation (check lists, test cases and bug report);
• Great analytical skills, attention to details;
• Natural ability to analyze and structure information;
• Working in a team or solely;
• English level — Intermediate.
• Analysis of requirements and preparation of check lists, test cases;
• Testing of web and mobile applications;
• Work with bug-tracking systems.
Will be plus:
• Understanding the client-server architecture;
• Experience of API testing;
• Knowledge of the methodology of Agile (Scrum).
• A young, motivated and friendly team;
• Comfortable office near the metro;
• Professional training and development opportunities;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Medical Insurance;
• 40 hours work week, flexible scheduling;
• English classes;
• Corporate events and celebrations.
About the company:
Gentle Code, LLC is a close-knit team of like-minded people, professionals and just good people. Our company builds Web applications using Microsoft .NET technologies as well as creates mobile applications for iOS and Android system, including cross-platforms development. The company is a certified Microsoft Partner in the Application Development competency.