Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience in IT sales for 6+ months and understanding of IT sales process and cycle;
• Understanding of IT business processes and IT outsourcing;
• Upper-intermediate English (both spoken and written);
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Eager to gain new experience and knowledge;
• Results-driven, fast learner and able to manage time effectively.
Nice to Have:
• Previous experience in Sales which is not related to IT;
• Experience of direct communication with foreign clients;
• Experience of working with managing freelancing platform accounts.
• Searching for new and potential clients via different channels;
• Bring potential clients on board and initialize the project;
• Preparing estimates and offers, negotiating contract terms and closing business deals;
• Manage company accounts at freelance platforms;
• Work with a team of UI/UX designers and software developers;
• Building trustful relationships with clients, extending the existing accounts and generating new business.
• A young, motivated and friendly team;
• Comfortable office near the metro;
• Professional training and development opportunities;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• 40 hours work week, flexible scheduling;
• English classes;
• Corporate events and celebrations.
About the company:
Gentle Code, LLC is a close-knit team of like-minded people, professionals and just good people. Our company builds a wide range of solutions with a full stack based on Microsoft .NET technologies and not only. Gentle Code are the experts in building the Native mobile applications along with the cross-platform implementations depending on customer needs.
Applying for this position, please send your CV. And it will be a big plus if you provide a cover letter where you answer the question: Why are you interested in selling IT products?