We are expanding QA team for a great product for US market — ERP/Booking system for Professional Services Companies. Product is going to become a big hub connecting many other services and at the same time add up to its own revenue-generation features.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of the theory and understanding of QA processes;
- Experience of testing in commercial projects for at least 1 year;
- Web applications testing;
- API testing;
- Сross-browser and cross-platform testing;
- Understanding the client-server architecture;
- Working with development tools (e.g. Google Chrome DevTools, FF Mozilla dev tools etc.);
- Experience in writing test documentation (test plans, test cases and checklists);
- Great analytical skills, attention to details;
- Natural ability to analyze and structure information;
- Working in a team or solely;
- English level — Intermediate.
- Analysis of requirements and preparation of a test plan, test cases;
- Testing of web and mobile applications;
- Work with bug-tracking systems.
Will be a plus:
- Mobile applications testing;
- Ability to read application logs;
- Experience working with Postman;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Knowledge of SQL.
- A young, motivated and friendly team;
- Professional training and development opportunities;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Medical Insurance
- 40 hours work week, flexible scheduling;
- English classes;
- Comfortable office near the metro;
- Corporate events and celebrations.
About the company:
Gentle Code, LLC is a close-knit team of like-minded people, professionals and just good people. Our company builds a wide range of solutions with a full stack based on Microsoft .NET technologies and not only. Gentle Code are the experts in building the Native mobile applications along with the cross-platform implementations depending on customer needs.