We are looking for a professional to join and help us make products even better and more scalable.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience creating graphic design and identity design;( banners, social media posts, print materials)
- Experience creating design for web and mobile applications;
- Experience creating wireframes design, mockup, interactive prototypes, mind-map
- Solid experience in using Figma and InDesign (Adobe Suite, Illustrator, After Effects) at the expert level and associated design tools in your day-to-day duties;
- Deep knowledge of Typography, Color Theory, Layout, Composition, and Architectural sites
- Able to offer ideas, input towards the creative process, read technical documentation, and write design specifications
- A natural tendency toward enthusiasm, fresh thinking, and creative solutions;
- At least 1,5 years of experience in UI/UX design;
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies;
- Has an eagle-eye to the project details and results of their work;
- Accuracy as a paradigm of your daily work;
- A portfolio demonstrating a range of web and mobile projects;
- Advanced English written and spoken skills;
- Team spirit, good communication skills.
- Will be plus, if you have Degree in Design/ Art or a related field.
- Develop prototypes that illustrate how sites and mobile applications function;
- Create responsive design for web sites and mobile applications (iOS, Android);
- Creating graphic design, brand identity and guidelines;
- Ensure that mock-ups and artworks are correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/color codes before being sent to clients;
- Laying out screens and flows during early development phase.
- Ability to understand English native speaker client requirements, participate in meetings with the client. Daily communication with the client.
- A young, motivated and friendly team;
- Comfortable office near the metro;
- Professional training and development opportunities;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Medical Insurance
- 40 hours work week, flexible scheduling;
- English classes;
- Corporate events and celebrations.
About Company Gentle Code
Gentle Code — a software development company based in Kharkiv, Ukraine and providing the software development services. We are a team of professionals keen on going above and beyond the clients’ expectations and deliver great results. At this moment geography of the clients includes USA and Europe.