We are looking for a QA Team Lead. A person who can drive the process, be proactive and passionate about their work with people and a product. We look for those who can use their experience, share it and enrich together with a great team of QA engineers while working on a great product.
About a project
A SaaS automating vital processes of Financial Service Providing company and thus bringing new value to what product consumers get in return. FinTech product allowing you to touch the world of finance and its deep.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience leading a team of QA Engineers — 1+ years
• Experience of testing in commercial project for at least 4 years
• Set up and manage a QA process as a part of SDLC within a team
• Knowledge of QA Theory and ability to apply it on practice (Test design techniques mostly)
• Managing test coverage
• Analyzing the requirements
• Working with product owners and requirements clarification
• Work with the development team on the same goals and
• Building a team of skilled and professional QA engineers
• Organizing the test documentation process and make it part of quality assurance
• Participate in planning meetings with business team
• Negotiating the estimates of QA team efforts
• Open minded and problem-solving attitude;
• Result oriented approach
• Participate objective discussions; clear argumentation and communication
• Practicing Agile methodologies — Scrum, Kanban
• Level of English — Upper Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
• Writing SQL queries / theoretical knowledge of SQL;
• Knowledge of Automated QA basics.
• ISTQB Certification
• Test planning during (new) requirements appearance/change
• QA Process improvement and evolution during the SDLC
• Controlling and review of key tasks done by the team members
• Communication with team:
• Discussing the requirements
• QA Process discussion
• Organizing meetings within team:
• Educational meetings
• Level-up meetings
• Testing documentation process control and improvement
• Communication with PM of the project
• Communication with development team;
• Analysis and testing of requirements;
• Estimating the test activities;
• Ensuring fundamental test process is respected by each team member
• Testing a complex system consisting of web clients, iOS and Android applications;
• A young, motivated and friendly team;
• Comfortable office near the metro; (Now it’s possible to work remotely).
• Professional training and development opportunities;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Medical Insurance
• 40 hours work week, flexible scheduling;
• English classes;
• Corporate events and celebrations.
Gentle Code — a software development company based in Kharkiv, Ukraine and providing the software development services. We are a team of professionals keen on going above and beyond the clients’ expectations and deliver great results. At this moment geography of the clients includes USA and Europe.