About the project:
International Hi-Fi manufacturer delivering customers high end sound systems with the mobile app as a native and intiutive instrument for better user experience.
The mobile application is a door to the ecosystem consisting of different Hi-Fi products of the company.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Swift and knowledge of iOS SDK;
- Experience creating mobile applications using Objective C as we are converting app to Swift;
- Experience working with AppStore: publishing, managing apps;
- Understanding of OOP;
- Good knowledge of GIT;
- English level — Intermediate+ (spoken/writing);
- Analytical mind;
- High level of self-organization;
- The desire and ability to work in an international team.
- Participate in development of the mobile product for UK market, for international customers;
- Maintaining the product;
- Being part of the international Scrum team;
- Be ready to expand your knowledge base and improve your skills using new
Will be plus:
- Experience working with media playback libraries;
- Experience with Swift UI;
- Experience creating mobile apps for Android;
- Experience creating mobile apps using cross-platform solutions.
- A young, motivated and friendly team;
- Comfortable office near the metro;
- Professional training and development opportunities;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Medical Insurance;
- 40 hours work week, flexible scheduling;
- English classes;
- Corporate events and celebrations.