Required skills and experience:
• 2+ year of .NET development;
• Strong knowledge of C#;
• Using .Net Core, ASP.NET Core, Web API and SignalR;
• Experience working with PostgreeSQL, knowledge of T-SQL;
• At least intermediate level of English.
Knowledge and practical usage of:
• OOP principles;
• Software design patterns.
• Ability to analyze information and requirements;
• Ability to focus on details or see the whole scope (wider picture);
• Learn and apply new technologies to real world problems;
• Out of box thinking;
• Team work.
• MS SQL Server.
• Experience working with Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure.
Who we are and what we offer:
• A young, motivated and friendly team;
• Competitive salary;
• Professional growth;
• Comfortable office near the metro;
• Professional training and development opportunities;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• 40 hours work week, flexible scheduling;
• English classes;
• Corporate events and celebrations.