Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience in QA — at least 1 year of testing commercial projects;
• Analyzing and testing the requirements;
• API testing;
• Writing test documentation in English: checklist, test cases, test scenarios;
• Knowledge of types of testing and ability to use them;
• Understanding of web application and browser functioning principles;
• Knowledge of web and mobile application specifics;
• Testing web and mobile applications;
• Experience of using Dev Tools, Firebug, etc.;
• Ready to learn;
• Open minded and problem solving attitude;
• Result oriented approach;
• Level of English — Intermediate+.
Will be a plus:
• Writing SQL queries / theoretical knowledge of SQL;
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
• Testing a complex system consisting of web clients, iOS and Android applications;
• Communication with product and development teams;
• Analysis and testing of requirements;
• Writing and maintaining the documentation in English (test cases, checklists, bug reports);
• Estimating the test activities;
• Performing functional testing of existing, new or modified features;
• Performing usability and UI testing;
• Performing cross-browser testing;
• Performing system and integration testing;
• Performing end-to-end testing;
• Testing API using Postman;
• Writing SQL queries.
• A young, motivated and friendly team;
• Comfortable office near the metro;
• Professional training and development opportunities;
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• 40 hours work week, flexible scheduling;
• English classes;
• Corporate events and celebrations.
About the company:
Gentle Code, LLC is a close-knit team of like-minded people, professionals and just good people. Our company builds Web applications using Microsoft .NET technologies as well as creates mobile applications for iOS and Android system, including cross-platforms development. The company is a certified Microsoft Partner in the Application Development competency.