GenovaWebArt is a Shopify development agency that was founded back in 2012. Being Shopify Partners and Experts we work with businesses all over the world (the UK (50%), the US, Germany, Canada, Australia, Norway). As the market and company are constantly growing and developing we’re looking for an junior Project Manager or just person with perfect English and good communications skills whose we ready to teach to join our team.
Our ideal candidate for the position of Project Manager should have the following qualities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both in Russian and English);
- The ability to predict challenges and obstacles;
- Desire to work for results;
- Desire and ability to learn;
- Knows how and practices continuous development and professional growth;
Will be an advantage, but not necessary:
- Experience with Shopify;
- Understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
What do you need to do?
- Help clients achieve their goals by implementing and maintaining appropriate project lifecycle and workflow processes;
- Creation of technical documentation and specifications, participation in project planning;
- Analyzing, planning and developing scheduled projects;
- Holding regular team meetings;
- Maximise income from projects through the management and efficient delivery;
- Build strong relationships with clients and internal teams;
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours Mon-Fri, we start from 8-11 AM and work 8 hours;
- Knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Projects from all over the world;
- Opportunities for career and professional growth;
- Comfortable office in the city center and the possibility to work remotely;
- Unlimited coffee and tea;
- No dress code;
- Corporate parties and trips;
- 20 working days (4 weeks) of paid annual leave.
If you see yourself as a part of our GenovaWebArt, then send your CV and contacts. We will contact you shortly!
You can get acquainted with us here:
Company website: www.genovawebart.com/en
Company page on DOU: jobs.dou.ua/companies/genovawebart