Genome is an Electronic Money Institution based in Vilnius, Lithuania, and is supervised by the Bank of Lithuania. We’ve got a dedicated team of over 100 professionals working on a product.
Genome is a B2B/B2C EU-oriented company, which offers personal, business, and merchant account opening, payment processing, money exchange, internal, SEPA, and SWIFT transfers etc.. Clients can manage all their funds and accounts within our smart dashboard, which is in a desktop version, or through an app on Android and iOS.
Genome is looking for a creative and energetic PR&Event Lead for the promotion of our three brands on the international area.
The PR & Event Lead will be responsible for brand awareness among potential and current clients.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid to go beyond logical advertising to develop high-performing PR campaigns and reach top target prospects. Your goals will include end-to-end planning and creating influencer marketing campaigns.
• PR strategy development;
• planning and launching PR campaigns for the international brand;
• manage and participate in foreign offline events;
• organize and manage influencer marketing campaigns;
• cooperate with top management to plan and execute the scope of the PR activities;
• look for Global Awards we need to apply for;
• proactively monitor relevant media to identify opportunities and develop media outreach strategies to increase media presence for the company;
• maintain an extensive network and close working relationship with media and journalists globally (Tier-1 markets: Europe, USA etc.);
• create weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and forecasts for campaigns;
• team management;
• look for new ways to innovate and enhance our influencer marketing approach and PR;
• 2+ years’ experience working in a lead/head position;
• advanced English;
• previous PR experience in the Fintech sector will be a huge plus;
• previous experience in communication strategies development;
• experience coordinating successful PR campaigns;
• ability to make decisions, organize thoughts, and engage in creative thinking in the face of time constraints and a full workload;
• team management skills;
• proactivity, accurate and responsible with an attention to detail;
• friendly working environment in an international professional team;
• personal development and professional growth;
• compensation of foreign language courses and sports sections;
• corporate events and team-building;
• for the period of quarantine — remote work from home