Genome is looking for a talented and motivated Data Engineer!
We offer a sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join our company in this position.
Genome is an Electronic Money Institution based in Vilnius, Lithuania, and is supervised by the Bank of Lithuania. Genome provides online financial services: opening personal and business bank accounts, currency exchange, payment processing services for merchant with support of alternative payment methods.We are a Lithuanian-based Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Bank of Lithuania.
- Take part in Analytical platform development (architecture development, tools selecting and setting up)
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of data models
- Developing ETL technical specifications, designs, tests, implements, and supporting optimal data solutions
- Data quality management
- Designing reports and dashboards
- 3+ years experience in data engineering, software development, or related roles
- experience in designing Data Warehouses, Data Marts, Data Lakes
- significant experience in ETL/ELT development, data analysis, modeling
- Python skills for data manipulation and transformation
- advanced knowledge SQL
- experience in working with big data platforms
- knowledge of cloud data analytics tools and principles as a big plus
As a plus
- AWS experience ( DMS, S3, Glue, Redshift, Athena)
- Understanding of Serverless streaming ETL architecture principles
- experience with data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, QlickView)
- experience in FinTech
- NoSQL databases development
- comfortable office in the heart of Kiev;
- competitive income related to USD rate;
- oppportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 50% costs compensation for sports and language courses;
- corporate medical insurance (50% costs compensation);
- attending conferences at the expense of the company;
- paid vacation and paid sick leave.