Genome is looking for a Middle Marketing Designer.
Genome is more than just a payments solution provider, it’s a platform built by online business owners for online business owners to accelerate growth.
At Genome, our global teams provide access to a broad set of merchant tools within the payments processing stack, deliver deeper local insights, and offer customized risk intelligence solutions for online business owners operating within high-risk industries. We are a committed network of online payments professionals offering online businesses live support, resources, and tools to scale worldwide.
• 2+ years experience in web design;
• Strong knowledge of the products of the Figma and Adobe package (Photoshop, Illustrator);
• Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills;
• Experience with a design system, work with components;
• Experience in creating icons and illustrations for the sites;
• Understanding basic UX design principles;
• Understanding the basic principles html/css;
• Experience in After Effects will be a plus.
You will be responsible for:
• Design of websites, landing pages, layouts, logo design, and other marketing materials;
• Creating layouts;
• Design of graphic materials;
• Create business presentations, promotional materials, digital newsletters, and print materials;
• Provide design elements, comps, templates, and finished solutions.
We are ready to offer:
• A dynamic and challenging project;.
• Paid holiday up to 24 days;
• Paid sick leave;
• Fully equipped A-class office space in the center of Kyiv;
• A social package, including gym membership, medical insurance, and English courses compensation (50%);
• Corporate events and team-building;
• Competitive salary.