Genome is everything users need from the traditional banks, but safer, faster and completely online.
We are a Lithuanian-based Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Bank of Lithuania. We’ve got a dedicated team of over 100 professionals working on a product, with the RnD center based in Ukraine.
Now we are looking for a HR Business Partner to be a Partner for HRD, Product Director and COO in implementing the successful people strategy and successful people practices aligned with the business objectives.
• Provide organizational design to have the right structure, effective processes, and right talent in place;
• Lead the full cycle of talent management processes: performance appraisal, OKRs/KPIs,
• Act as a coach to Heads and TLs to help them develop and strengthen their capabilities;
• Create a healthy team environment;
• Provide mood monitoring and risk&value practices to analyze attrition and business risks, provide a plan for their mitigation;
• Coordinate recruiting and onboarding processes.
• 6+ years at HR position;
• 1+ year of experience in managing people;
• Experience in managing the full cycle of HR processes;
• Experience in building and implementing HR processes, optimizing existing procedures;
• Ability to act as a consultant for managers of all levels, persuade, work with objections, be an expert for them;
• Being data-driven in decision making;
• Experience in coaching would be a plus.
What We Offer:
• Work in an international IT Product company whose products are leaders of the European fintech industry;
• Our values are efficiency, reliability, focus on the future;
• The ability to influence processes and build them;
• Full social package with 50% compensation for sports, foreign language learning, medical insurance, coach/psychologist;
•An office in the center with the ability to work remotely during the quarantine period.