● Relevant experience in IT Project Management 2+ years;
● Result-oriented with a strong analytical mindset;
● Oriented to self-development and growth;
● Nice to have experience in managing teams of programmers, designers, testers;
● Proficient in English (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
Please, attach your resume with your salary expectations and English level.
● Competitive salary level;
● English classes in the office;
● Exciting and challenging startup projects;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Career development opportunity;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Cozy office near the city center;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate parties;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Unlimited work from home (remote).
● Maintaining the communication between Geniusee team and the Client;
● Facilitating the engagement and proposal phases when it comes to new opportunities and projects;
● Shaping and managing the client’s expectations;
● Ensuring the project deliverables conform to the budget, scope, schedule, and quality during all phases of the SDLC: initiation, analysis and design, execution, monitoring and control, and completion.