● Experience with React Native, Redux 2+ years;
● At least one application in the App Store / Google Play;
● Experience with RESTful APIs;
● Experience with GIT and branching workflows;
● English — Intermediate Strong.
● Commercial experience with React JS;
● Experience in native mobile development (Android, iOS);
● Knowledge of Node.js;
● Knowledge of Flow Types, Radium, Saga;
● Experience with Graph QL;
● Experience with WebSockets;
● Performance optimization and profiling;
● Unit testing.
● Competitive salary level;
● English classes in the office;
● Exciting and challenging startup projects;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Career development opportunity;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Cozy office near the city center;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate parties;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Unlimited work from home (remote).
Please, attach your resume with your salary expectations and English level.
Working on React Native app in the retail industry (delivery app and a healthy lifestyle). The online platform that enables people to order the delivery of different products. You will have a chance to work with different map providers / geolocation monitoring and awesome UI in a scrum team delivering new tech products to the EU and USA markets.