● 1+ years of experience as a business analyst in a software development area;
● Flexible, adaptable to customer’s needs, and driven by the dynamic environment;
● Experience in the creation of good structured documentation, diagrams, specifications;
● Ability to identify and describe use cases;
● Experience in presale/discovery activities;
● High level of responsibility and proactivity;
● Excellent communication and analytical skills;
● English level — Upper-Intermediate.
● Experience in Project management;
● Preferable technical background, at least basic experience working as a developer or QA.
● Competitive salary level;
● English classes in the office;
● Exciting and challenging startup projects;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Career development opportunity;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Cozy office near the city center;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate parties;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
●Unlimited work from home (remote).
● Maintaining the communication between Geniusee team and the Client;
● Facilitating the engagement and proposal phases when it comes to new opportunities and projects;
● Shaping and managing the client’s expectations;
● Ensuring the project deliverables conform to the budget, scope, schedule, and quality during all phases of the SDLC: initiation, analysis and design, execution, monitoring and control, and completion.
Please, attach your resume with your salary expectations and English level.