● 2+ experience with React, Redux/MobX, Webpack;
● Experience with GraphQL (Apollo);
● Experience with GIT and branching workflows;
● Familiar with unit testing, integration testing.
● Experience with Node.JS;
● Experience with WebSockets;
● Performance optimization and profiling;
● Contributed to open source or have their own pet-projects on Github.
● Competitive salary level;
● English classes in the office;
● Exciting and challenging startup projects;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Career development opportunity;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Cozy office near the city center;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate parties;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Unlimited work from home (remote).
Please, attach your resume with your salary expectations and English level.