Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnership and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities🌿
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜 If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee or work in the city center of Kyiv, great — apply right now.
About the project:
Only pre-sales activities!
● 2+ years of experience as a business analyst in a software development area.
● Proven experience as a Business Analyst in pre-sales, discovery, or consulting.
● Strong understanding of business acumen, business processes, technology, and solution approaches relevant to the company’s field.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
● Knowledge of various collaborative techniques that can be applied to pre-project research phases (canvases, brainstorming, games, maps, lists, chains, matrices)
● Be able to communicate functional and non-functional requirements and technical constraints with implementation subject matter experts (Solution Architect, Tech Lead)
● Skill in communicating the value and benefits of solutions to clients and aligning them with clients’ business objectives.
● Ongoing interest in staying updated on industry trends and emerging technologies to provide insights that enhance the company’s competitive advantage.
● Be able to conduct a rigorous competition analysis (Competitive Positioning Mapping, SWOT analysis, Benchmarking, Product Feature Comparison, Price Comparison etc.)
● Experience with deep research approaches like design thinking, value proposition canvas, journey mappings, etc., would be a plus
● CPOA certificate would be a double plus
What will you do:
● Act as a key point of contact with potential clients during the pre-sales phase.
● Understand their business objectives and challenges to tailor our solutions effectively.
● Collaborate with clients to elicit, document, and validate their business, stakeholder, and solution requirements.
● Quickly explore and research client domains, concepts, existing and potential products, and processes by asking key questions and tailoring elicitation approaches according to client requests.
● Work closely with our Sales and Technical team to design and propose innovative and feasible solutions that address client needs.
● Recommend requirements allocation into MVP and subsequent development phases considering the client’s time, budget, and key product value constraints.
● Contribute to the preparation of comprehensive proposals, including project scopes, timelines, and pricing details.
● Outside of active sales cycles.
● Collaborate with the sales team to support sales efforts by assisting with lead generation, participating in sales department meetings, etc.
● Refine and improve the current and develop and apply new pre-project research processes and activities.
What will you get:
● Consistent pay with no delays. No matter what comes your way, a steady paycheck provides a foundation of flexibility.
● Grow your career along with the salary. We believe your compensation should reflect your experience, skills and contributions — that’s why we conduct regular compensation reviews.
● Your time is valuable. We compensate all the valuable time and expertise you invest in.
● Share the talent & get rewarded. The more successful hires that come from your referrals, the more referral bonuses you’ll earn — turn your network into extra income.
● Balance, backed by benefits. Stay stress-free with our paid Reserve policy, knowing that your time off is both earned and protected.
● Rewarding your hard work. We support your adventures and quality time with 18 working days of vacation, plus special emergency days, and an extra day for employees after 3 & 5 years of work.
● Health first. 15 days of paid sick leave to look after your physical and mental health.
● Wellness, tailored to you. We provide insurance or compensation for your health-related activities within our health and wellness system.
● Future-ready fluency: we offer corporate English classes designed to meet your individual goals and preferences.
● Take time for yourself. Get the break you deserve with the days off for official holidays!
● Seamless management. Get your days off easier and quicker with our ERP System. Review and take a day off with a few clicks of a button.
● Celebrating your milestones. Whether it’s your birthday, work anniversary, the birth of a child, or a special holiday — we cherish these occasions by presenting you with a heartfelt gift.
● Make your workday flexible. Enjoy our hybrid work schedule and get the freedom to find the right balance for you.
● “We’ve got you covered. Our offices in Kyiv and Lviv are equipped with a backup Internet line, starter lines, powerful batteries, and generators to ensure uninterrupted workflow. (Offices). We also compensate for your home equipment and coworking expenses for your stable work outside the office.”
● Let’s drive innovation with shared insights. We understand that knowledge is power, and that’s why we empower our teams to unlock their full potential by sharing their expertise with others — internally and externally.
● Certify your success. With our ISTQB and Amazon partnership, we provide you with guidance and resources to achieve professional certifications in your field.
● Your growth, our focus. Having a clear vision for your career path is a must. With us, you get reasoning goals, a regular insightful feedback within our performance review system.
● Investing in your knowledge. We care about your professional growth. Get compensated for certifications and training programs that will bring skills to the next level.
● Guiding your ambitions. Forget about career plateau — we offer a clear career road map and development plan. Let’s grow together!
● Memorable times together. Discover the joy of team building with our specially designed corporate events and project fun activities.
● Openness in the progress. Stay updated on the company’s latest achievements with our regular updates from the top-level management.
● Embrace teamwork in a friendly environment. By joining us, you will experience the benefits of working in a close-knit, inviting atmosphere where your efforts are recognized, and your progress is fostered.
● National heart, global impact. Our company runs its own charity fund that provides ongoing support for the Ukrainian army. Let’s become a part of something bigger together.