Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnership and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities🌿
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜 If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee or work in the city center of Kyiv, great — apply right now.
About the project:
IoT booking application that allows users to book spaces for their work and send feedback and tasks to the manager so he can work on them and help to resolve issues. Also, users could review the environment where they work through the sensors info place.
What do you need:
● 3+ years experience with Ubuntu-like Linux;
● Experience with Docker or other container-based technologies;
● Experience with Kubernetes;
● Experience with Event-driven systems is mandatory;
● Experience running production systems in Amazon AWS and services like ECS, S3, RDS, ELB, SQS, and Lambda;
● Networking skills: TCP/IP, DNS, Load-balancers, PKI (TLS), network security, etc.;
● Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Gitlab, Jenkins, Bitbucket pipelines, etc.;
● Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies like MySQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and Redis;
● Experience with monitoring tools and metrics;
● Experience with version control systems: GitLab, GitHub;
● English: Intermediate Strong.
What will be plus:
● Experience in the IoT domain.
What will you do:
● Deployment, support, and maintenance of development environments;
● Implementation of HA or DR for cloud services under supervision;
● Configuration, troubleshooting, and monitoring network infrastructure under supervision;
● Installing and configuring, monitoring, maintaining, and troubleshooting virtualized and/or containerized infrastructure under supervision;
● Implementing already defined NFR in infrastructure and CI/CD processes;
● Implementation of practices and approaches for cost optimization for cloud resources under supervision;
● Experience in implementing security best practices and project requirements;
● Working with AWS;
● Automated provisioning of virtual machines, networking, databases, and related services under supervision;
● Creating release pipelines, configuring integration with platforms, releasing and deploying processes for different environments under supervision;
● Configuring SQL DB replication, troubleshooting issues, and performing migration under supervision;
● Writing scripts or code under supervision;
● Provide a positive, polite, and open-minded style of communication.
What will you get:
● Competitive salary and good compensation package;
● Exciting, challenging and stable startup projects with a modern stack;
● Corporate English course;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Professional study compensation, online courses and certifications;
● Career development opportunity, semi-annual and annual salary review process;
● Necessary equipment to perform work tasks;
● VIP medical insurance or sports coverage;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate events;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Cozy offices in 2 cities ( Kyiv & Lviv ) with electricity and Wi-Fi ( Generator & Starlink )
● Compensation for coworking (except for employees from Kyiv and Lviv)
● Corporate lunch + soft skills clubs
● Unlimited work from home from anywhere in the world (remote);
● Geniusee has its own charity fund).
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
● Employee-friendly working conditions
One of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment because you know yourself best.
● Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons, and other events.
● Excellent tools and equipment
You don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.
Your Geniusee Career Growth:
● Evaluation — time to talk with an expert. Together, you will assess the progress you have achieved
● Navigation — summarize your review with a manager and define your future goals