Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnerships and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities🌿
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive, and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜
If you want to work from home or work in the city center of Kyiv, great — apply right now.
About the project:
You will work on a freemium Chrome extension that helps to write complex texts, worksheets, books, articles, etc. It speeds up text writing with the help of personalized autocompletion and text generation taking into account the context that the user has already written — paraphrasing, shortening, lengthening, or changing the style of already written text.
What you will need:
● Experience with React, Redux/MobX, Webpack, and TypeScript;
● Understanding SOLID principles, and experience with DI;
● Deep knowledge of core DOM API concepts;
● Experience with Firebase;
● Experience with GIT and branching workflows;
● Familiar with unit testing, integration testing;
● English: Upper-Intermediate higher.
Would be a strong plus:
● Experience with service workers;
● Experience with the development of browser extensions;
● Experience with Angular/NestJS.
What will you get:
● Competitive salary and good compensation package;
● Exciting, challenging, and stable startup projects with a modern stack;
● Corporate English course;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Professional study compensation, online courses, and certifications;
● Career development opportunity, semi-annual and annual salary review process;
● Necessary equipment to perform work tasks;
● VIP medical insurance or sports coverage;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate events;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Cozy offices in 2 cities ( Kyiv & Lviv ) with electricity and Wi-Fi ( Generator & Starlink )
● Compensation for coworking (except for employees from Kyiv and Lviv)
● Corporate lunch + soft skills clubs
● Unlimited work from home from anywhere in the world (remote);
● Geniusee has its own charity fund.
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
● Employee-friendly working conditions
One of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment because you know yourself best.
● Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons, and other events.
● Excellent tools and equipment
You don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.
Your Geniusee Career Growth:
● Evaluation — time to talk with an expert. Together, you will assess the progress you have achieved
● Navigation — summarize your review with a manager and define your future goals