Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnerships and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities🌿
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜 If you want to work from home or work in the offices in Kyiv, Lviv or Warsaw with stable electricity and Wi-Fi , great — apply right now.
We are currently looking for a Delivery Manager to join our team.
What you will need:
● 7+ years of relevant experience in the IT industry;
● Experience in managing 60+ FTE (2+ projects);
● Experience in managing
● Having deep experience in managing different types of projects: Fixed price, Time and Material, Outcome-based, SLA;
● Experienced in taking extreme ownership in different areas of the project: budget, scope, schedule, quality, people development, customer relations, and farming;
● Educated in Project Management, holding MSTM, MBA, and similar certificates;
● Experienced in tracking team-building and distributed team management;
● Proficient in SDLC management and project management industry standards, PMP certification plus;
● Confident in Agile project management methodologies (SAFe, LeSS, SoS);
● Advanced in project management techniques and tools: basic revenue models, profit and loss modeling, cost-to-completion projections, project pricing models, project billing procedures, budget estimation techniques, and others;
● Experience in handling several pre-sales at one time;
● English — Advanced.
What will you get:
● Competitive salary and good compensation package;
● Exciting, challenging and stable startup projects with a modern stack;
● Corporate English course;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Professional study compensation;
● Career development opportunity, semi-annual and annual salary review process;
● Necessary equipment to perform work tasks;
● VIP medical insurance or sports coverage;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate events;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Cozy offices in 2 cities ( Kyiv & Lviv ) with electricity and Wi-Fi ( Generator & Starlink )
● Unlimited work from home from anywhere in the world (remote);
● Geniusee has its own charity fund.
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
● Employee-friendly working conditions
One of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment because you know yourself best.
● Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons, and other events.
● Excellent tools and equipment
You don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.
Your Geniusee Career Growth:
● Evaluation — time to talk with an expert. Together, you will assess the progress you have achieved
● Navigation — summarize your review with a manager and define your future goals