Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnership and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities🌿
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜 If you want to work from home or work in the offices in Kyiv, Lviv or Warsaw with stable electricity and Wi-Fi , great — apply right now
Automated white label lending platform for our client that streamlines the merchant cash advance process and enables ISOs (Independent Sales Organizations) and lenders to manage their businesses from one centralized, convenient place.
What you will need:
● 3+ years of relevant experience in the IT industry, strong knowledge of .Net Framework;
● Experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET Core Web API;
● Experience with Quartz — would be a plus;
● Experience with ORM (Entity Framework);
● Good knowledge of SQL, understanding of database normalization;
● Good understanding of OOP, and programming patterns;
● 1.5+ experience with React, Webpack, and TypeScript;
● Experience with GraphQL (Apollo);
● Experience with Redux;
● Experience with GIT and branching workflows;
● Familiar with unit testing, and integration testing;
● English — Upper-intermediate.
● Perform the development of new features and enhancements using .Net Framework;
● Code, debug, document, and maintain software components;
● Working with .NET Core, ASP.NET Core Web API;
● Perform unit and integration testing;
● Participate in estimation and planning sessions;
● Report status and progress;
● Provide a positive, polite, and open-minded style of communication;
● Good verbal and writing English language skills.
● Work on a small, agile, cross-functional development team to deliver high-quality features;
● Create, modify, develop and implement complex software functionality, applications, and services based upon requirements and architectural design;
● Implement new features, evolve existing ones, and fix bugs, with quality code;
● Deliver performant, testable, maintainable, and high-quality code on the front-end;
● Collaborate with other team members and with cross-functional teams and stakeholders across geographies;
● Participate in estimation and planning sessions.
What will you get:
● Competitive salary and good compensation package;
● Exciting, challenging and stable startup projects with a modern stack;
● Corporate English course;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Professional study compensation, online courses and certifications;
● Career development opportunity, semi-annual and annual salary review process;
● Necessary equipment to perform work tasks;
● VIP medical insurance or sports coverage;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate events;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Cozy offices in 2 cities ( Kyiv & Lviv ) with electricity and Wi-Fi ( Generator & Starlink )
● Compensation for coworking (except for employees from Kyiv and Lviv)
● Corporate lunch + soft skills clubs
● Unlimited work from home from anywhere in the world (remote);
● Geniusee has its own charity fund.
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
● Employee-friendly working conditionsOne of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment because you know yourself best.
● Teamwork beats distanceWe put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons, and other events.
● Excellent tools and equipment you don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.
Your Geniusee Career Growth:
● Evaluation — time to talk with an expert. Together, you will assess the progress you have achieved
● Navigation — summarize your review with a manager and define your future goals