Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnerships and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities🌿
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜 If you want to work from home or work in the city center of Kyiv, great — apply right now.
About the project:
We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team to work on an exciting new product where you will be part of the team building a full lifecycle trading platform!
What you will need:
● 5+ years experience with Ubuntu-like Linux;
● Experience with Kubernetes, Docker;
● Experience with AWS Config, Security Hub, Encryption, KMS;
● Experience running production systems in Amazon AWS and services like ECS, S3, RDS, ELB, SQS, Lambda;
● Networking skills: TCP/IP, DNS, Load-balancers, PKI (TLS), network security, etc.;
● Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Gitlab, Jenkins, Bitbucket pipelines, etc.;
● Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies like MySQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis;
● Experience with monitoring tools and metrics;
● Experience with version control systems: GitLab, GitHub;
● Experience with Secure Development Lifecycle;
● Experience in infrastructure management with strong focus on AWS, networking;
● English: Upper.
What will you get:
● Competitive salary and good compensation package;
● Exciting, challenging and stable startup projects with a modern stack;
● Corporate English course;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Professional study compensation;
● Career development opportunity, semi-annual and annual salary review process;
● Necessary equipment to perform work tasks;
● VIP medical insurance or sports coverage;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate events;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Cozy offices in 2 cities ( Kyiv & Lviv ) with electricity and Wi-Fi ( Generator & Starlink )
● Unlimited work from home from anywhere in the world (remote);
● Geniusee has its own charity fund.
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
● Employee-friendly working conditions
One of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment because you know yourself best.
● Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons, and other events.
● Excellent tools and equipment
You don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.
Your Geniusee Career Growth:
● Evaluation — time to talk with an expert. Together, you will assess the progress you have achieved
● Navigation — summarize your review with a manager and define your future goals