Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnership and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities🌿
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜 If you want to work from home or work in the offices in Kyiv, Lviv or Warsaw with stable electricity and Wi-Fi , great — apply right now
Heavy pre-sale involvement. Project portfolio of several engagements with up to 5 FTE each. Projects are of different models (team augmentation, T&M, FP) and delivery frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, waterfall).
What you will need:
● Relevant experience in IT Project Management 5 years;
● Experience with Scrum (and other deliveries frameworks such as Kanban and Waterfall);
● Experience to manage 10+ people in team;
● Experience in managing a few teams simultaneously;
● Experience with pre-sales;
● Knowledge of SDLCs;
● Result-oriented with a strong analytical mindset;
● Oriented to self-development and growth;
● Experience in managing teams of programmers, designers, and testers;
● Proficient in English (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
What will you do:
● Heavy pre-sale involvement;
● Determine and define project objectives and control reaching those goals;
● Manage a “project triangle” — scope, cost, and time with the agreed with client level of quality;
● Identify, analyze and select response strategy for risks;
● Raising and tracking impediments status, helping the team with action plan creation;
● Perform impact analysis for scope change requests and document changes;
● Closely manage client and other project stakeholders. Keep everyone posted via project updates on a consistent basis;
● Manage and coach team, facilitate team meetings, help the team in cases when they need any external resources to resolve an issue;
● Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement;
● Providing a transparent work process (Jira, Confluence) for the stakeholders of directions;
● Lead planning sessions, control the backlog readiness in cooperation with BA;
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
● Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution;
● Provide positive, polite, and open-minded style of communication;
● Having good business acumen and tech-savvy, technical background is a great plus;
● Good verbal and writing English language skills.
What will you get:
● Competitive salary and good compensation package;
● Exciting, challenging and stable startup projects with a modern stack;
● Corporate English course;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Professional study compensation, online courses and certifications;
● Career development opportunity, semi-annual and annual salary review process;
● Necessary equipment to perform work tasks;
● VIP medical insurance or sports coverage;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate events;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Cozy offices in 2 cities ( Kyiv & Lviv ) with electricity and Wi-Fi ( Generator & Starlink )
● Compensation for coworking (except for employees from Kyiv and Lviv)
● Corporate lunch + soft skills clubs
● Unlimited work from home from anywhere in the world (remote);
● Geniusee has its own charity fund.
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
● Employee-friendly working conditionsOne of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment because you know yourself best.
● Teamwork beats distanceWe put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons, and other events.
● Excellent tools and equipment you don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.
Your Geniusee Career Growth:
● Evaluation — time to talk with an expert. Together, you will assess the progress you have achieved
● Navigation — summarize your review with a manager and define your future goals