Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnerships and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities🌿
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive, and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜 If you want to work from home or work in the offices in Kyiv, Lviv, or Warsaw with stable electricity and Wi-Fi, great — apply right now.
About the Project: Business-to-business FX trading and compliance marketplace for emerging market (EM) currencies.
What do you need:
● Excellent Core Java Skills
● Good knowledge of concurrency and multithreaded programming
● Experience in developing low-latency pricing and trading systems in a Linux environment
● Application performance profiling and optimization
● eFX development experience in low latency, zero GC environment
● Development experience in one or more STP / OMS / Market
● Connectivity / Messaging / eFX Risk / Pricing
● Knowledge of institutional encodings (FIX, SBE)
● Fault-tolerant, high availability, distributed computing
● Knowledge of low latency messaging (e.g. Aeron, 29West)
● Docker / Kubernetes / AWS
● Experience in infrastructure management with a strong focus on AWS, networking (TCP/UDP/FIX/DNS/WebSocket, multicast), and a mindset for solid security
● Long-term Linux user with intimate knowledge of running servers and performance tuning
● Experience with building event-driven systems using Netty, Aeron, and SBE
What will you get:
● Competitive salary and good compensation package;
● Exciting, challenging, and stable startup projects with a modern stack;
● Corporate English course;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Professional study compensation, online courses, and certifications;
● Career development opportunity, semi-annual and annual salary review process;
● Necessary equipment to perform work tasks;
● VIP medical insurance or sports coverage;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate events;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Cozy offices in 2 cities ( Kyiv & Lviv ) with electricity and Wi-Fi ( Generator & Starlink )
● Compensation for coworking (except for employees from Kyiv and Lviv)
● Corporate lunch + soft skills clubs
● Unlimited work from home from anywhere in the world (remote);
● Geniusee has its own charity fund.
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
● Employee-friendly working conditions
One of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment because you know yourself best.
● Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons, and other events.
● Excellent tools and equipment
You don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.
Your Geniusee Career Growth:
● Evaluation — time to talk with an expert. Together, you will assess the progress you have achieved
● Navigation — summarize your review with a manager and define your future goals