Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnership and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities🌿
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜 If you want to work from home and be a full time employee or work in the city centre of Kyiv, great — apply right now.
What do you need :
● 2.5+ years of relevant experience in the IT industry. Good knowledge of Figma, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
● Good spoken English (Advanced ).
● Good communication skills.
● Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
● Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
● Ability to learn quickly, responsibility, motivation, enthusiasm for technology, and being a team player.
Would be a plus:
● Illustration and animation design knowledge will be a big plus.
● Knowing other products such as Adobe After Effects, Principle, Invision, Axure, etc will be a plus.
● Design and build the UI and UX for our Client’s web stores;
● Collaborate with the development team to ensure the design meets specifications;
● Be flexible and able to cope with several projects at any given time;
● Show a proactive attitude and seek innovative ways to incorporate new ideas into the designs.
● Direct communication with clients and project members abroad ;
● Be a part of projects from conception to completion;
● Research and analyze best cases and patterns of UX design globally;
● Provide a positive, polite, and open-minded style of communication;
● Communications with good verbal and writing English language skills.
What will you get:
● Competitive salary level;
● English classes in the office;
● Exciting and challenging startup projects;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Career development opportunity;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Cozy office near the city center;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate parties;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Unlimited work from home (remote).
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
● Employee-friendly working conditions
One of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment because you know yourself best.
● Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons, and other events.
● Excellent tools and equipment
You don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.
Your Geniusee Career Growth:
● Evaluation — time to talk with an expert. Together, you will assess the progress you have achieved
● Navigation — summarize your review with a manager and define your future goals