Geniusee is looking for an experienced Node.js engineer to join us.
Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnerships and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities🌿
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜
About the project:
Uk Fintech project
What you will need:
● Experience with Node.js 2 year+;
● Experience with Typescript 1,5 year+;
● Experience with AWS: 1 year+;
● Experience with Serverless: 0,5 years;
● Experience with GIT and branching workflows;
● English: Intermediate Strong.
What will be a plus:
● Experience in working at an early-stage startup;
● Experience in developing fintech applications;
● Experience in managing a team or a technical lead position
● Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and React ecosystem;
● Experience with SOA, Serverless architecture;
● Experience with unit tests (Jest, Jasmine);
● TDD, JWT, Agile, Scrum;
What you will do:
● Deliver performant, testable, maintainable, and high-quality code on the back-end;
● Implement new features, evolve existing ones, and fix bugs, with quality code;
● Building new GraphQL schemas, queries, and mutations in Node.JS (Apollo Server) to support the web app and microservices;
● Designing and implementing Postgres database schemas;
● Writing integration and unit tests;
● Working with AWS services such as Lambda and Cognito;
● Working on other automation microservices;
● Working with third-party APIs;
● Integrating with the GraphQL API (Apollo Client) and other backend services;
● Participate in estimation and planning sessions;
● Provide a positive, polite, and open-minded style of communication;
● Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
● English classes;
● Exciting and challenging projects all over the world on a long-term basis;
● Flexible working hours;
● Career development opportunity;
● Health/Sports Benefits;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere, a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and 10 sick leaves;
● Unlimited work from home (remote) or in the office.
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
● Employee-friendly working conditions
One of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment because you know yourself best.
● Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons, and other events.
● Excellent tools and equipment
You don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.