About the project:
The educational online platform for one-to-one learning and improving pupils’ grades, confidence, and life chances. The platform provides individual education to secondary school learners, the goal of which is to improve academic performance and career prospects for students from all types of backgrounds and raise results on average by one whole grade.
● 2 years of hands-on experience with Java 11;
● Knowledge of Spring Framework (Spring Core/Boot/Security/Data/AOP);
● Experience with PostgreSQL Database;
● English — Intermediate+
Would be a plus:
● Experience with cloud platform AWS (S3, SNS, SQS, etc.);
● Understanding of microservice architecture;
● Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology;
What you will do:
● Contribute as part of a scrum team dedicated to building a quality product;
● Deliver performant, testable, maintainable, and high-quality code on the back-end using Java;
● Develop microservices;
● Implement new features, evolve existing ones, and fix bugs, with quality code;
● Resolve technical issues;
● Collaborate with other team members and with cross-functional teams and stakeholders across geographies;
● Participate in estimation and planning sessions;
● Provide a positive, polite, and open-minded style of communication;
● Compliance with all company policies;
● Use of verbal and written English language skills.
What will you get:
● Competitive salary level;
● English classes;
● Exciting and challenging startup projects;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Career development opportunity;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Cozy office near the city center;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate parties;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Unlimited work from home (remote).
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
● Employee-friendly working conditions
One of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment because you know yourself best.
● Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons, and other events.
● Excellent tools and equipment
You don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.
Your Geniusee Career Growth:
● Evaluation — time to talk with an expert. Together, you will assess the progress you have achieved
● Navigation — summarize your review with a manager and define your future goals