Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnership and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities🌿
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜 If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee or work in the city center of Kyiv, great — apply right now.
For one of our Clients, the Geniusee team is building a complex FinTech platform. Data engineering is a key here. The product we build focuses on the margin calculation of financial assets (e.g., stocks, futures, derivatives, etc.). It also helps identify the drivers for potential growth and improvements, giving valuable insights for disruptive business solutions. So if you consider growing in FinTech — join us!
What you will need:
● Pandas / Numpy / Pika;
● Understanding of async code in Python;
● Docker ;
Would be a plus:
● Upper-Intermediate English level;
● Fintech experience would be a plus.
What you will do:
● Contribute as part of a scrum team dedicated to building a quality product;
● Design, build and maintain analytics solutions and Python bases platforms and services;
● Collaborate with teams to identify, profile and validate potential sources of data to meet reporting requirements;
● Work with Analyst teams to ensure requirements are understood and translated into a development build;
● Write high-quality, extensible, and testable code by applying good engineering practices (TDD, SOLID);
● Participate in estimation and planning sessions;
● Provide positive, polite, and open-minded style of communication;
● Good verbal and writing English language skills.
What you will get:
● Competitive salary level;
● English classes in the office;
● Exciting and challenging startup projects;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Career development opportunity;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Cozy office near the city center;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate parties;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Unlimited work from home (remote).
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
● Employee-friendly working conditions
One of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment because you know yourself best.
● Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons, and other events.
● Excellent tools and equipment
You don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.
Your Geniusee Career Growth:
● Evaluation — time to talk with an expert. Together, you will assess the progress you have achieved
● Navigation — summarize your review with a manager and define your future goals