Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnership and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities🌿
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜 If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee or work in the city center of Kyiv, great — apply right now.
About the project:
Join our team to build a digital banking platform and payment network designed for Millennial and Gen Z gamers and e-sports enthusiasts. In addition, it allows the adults (parents) to track and manage children’s spendings and savings. The product is all about engaging gamification to ensure a proper accountability process for children.
What you will need:
● 4+ years of relevant experience in the IT industry;
● Deep knowledge and 2+ experience of Java core;
● Excellent understanding of microservice architecture;
● Strong knowledge of Spring Framework (Spring Core/Boot/Security/Data/AOP);
● Experience with AWS (S3, SNS, SQS, etc.);
● Experience with PostgreSQL Database;
● English — upper-intermediate.
What you will do:
● Contribute as part of a scrum team dedicated to building a quality product;
● Deliver performant, testable, maintainable, and high-quality code on the back-end using Java;
● Develop microservices;
● Implement new features, evolve existing ones, and fix bugs, with quality code;
● Resolve technical issues;
● Build performant APIs used by the client-side;
● Maintain high test coverage;
● Collaborate with other team members and with cross-functional teams and stakeholders across geographies;
● Participate in estimation and planning sessions;
● Provide positive, polite, and open-minded style of communication;
● Good verbal and writing English language skills.
Would be a plus:
● Experience in working with large international teams
● Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
● Good written and verbal communication skills
What you will get:
● Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
● English classes
● Exciting and challenging startup projects all over the world on a long-term basis
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30)
● Career development opportunity
● Health insurance
● Informal and friendly atmosphere, a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
● Team buildings, corporate parties
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves
● Unlimited work from home (remote) or in a cozy office near the city center
Please, attach your resume with your salary expectations and English level.
Joining the Geniusee team means access to modern techs and tools, groundbreaking projects with constant skill boosting. You will be able to have any certification to be a real professional in your expertise + attend different internal and external events.
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
● Employee-friendly working conditions
One of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment because you know yourself best.
● Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons, and other events.
● Excellent tools and equipment
You don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.
Your Geniusee Career Growth:
Evaluation — time to talk with an expert. Together, you will assess the progress you have achieved.
Navigation — summarize your review with a manager and define your future goals.