Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnership and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities🌿
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜 If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee or work in the city center of Kyiv, great — apply right now.
The platform for Revenue forecasting (USA). First Intelligent Revenue Management Platform built for the digital-selling and remote sales era. The platform solves the oldest problem in sales: the black box problem. The black box of Sales forecasting, pipelines, activity, and deals. Sales today operate on biased self-reported information and leaders are forced to use guesswork to make decisions causing forecasting slippage, lower win rates, inconsistent quota attainment, poor capacity allocation, and inefficient pipeline management.
What you will need:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent experience
● 3+ years experience in building applications using Python
● Working experience with Flask, Django (or similar) frameworks
● Good knowledge of MongoDB or Postgres or MySQL, writing efficient queries, data
● Experience with data profiling and code quality
● Experience with Celery
● Ability to learn new technologies
● Experience with building data pipelines is a plus
Would be a plus:
● Upper-Intermediate English level
What will you get:
● Competitive salary level;
● English classes in the office;
● Exciting and challenging startup projects;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Career development opportunity;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Cozy office near the city center;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate parties;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Unlimited work from home (remote).
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
● Employee-friendly working conditions
One of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment because you know yourself best.
● Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons, and other events.
● Excellent tools and equipment
You don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.
Your Geniusee Career Growth:
● Evaluation — time to talk with an expert. Together, you will assess the progress you have achieved
● Navigation — summarize your review with a manager and define your future goals