● At least 1 year of experience as a graphic designer within a marketing environment
● You have an eye for creative design and follow the latest trends
● You have an integral vision of a brand and its elements
● You are an ace in Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign
● Basic animation skills
● You can work to tight deadlines and are result-oriented
● Good communication skills
● Ability to learn quickly, responsibility, motivation, enthusiasm for excellence, and being a team player
● Don’t forget to attach your portfolio, can’t wait to see your creation!
● Experience in the tech company
● Good English level (upper-intermediate)
● Proficient in English (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
Please, attach your resume with your salary expectations and English level.
● Working in a company with great projects, a modern technology stack, and above all, the greatest team
● Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
● Competitive salary level. Semi-annual and annual salary reviews
● Corporate English classes
● Medical insurance
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves
● Growth and certifications are encouraged
● Regular events and team buildings
● Friendly atmosphere and cozy office in the city center of Kyiv
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30)
● What the perfect candidate would do:
● Creating images and visual concepts for a company blog, social media pages, posts on the external platforms
● Creating new pages visuals for the site
● Creating portfolio items for the site
● Create portfolio items for Behance, Dribbble, etc
● Creating animation for Company social media
● Creating mock-up for Company merch, printed materials, etc
● Following Company brand book
Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnership and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities🌿
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback💜 If you want to work from home and be a full time employee or work in the city centre of Kyiv, great — apply right now.
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
Employee-friendly working conditions
One of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment, because you know yourself best.
Teamwork beats distance
We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons and other events.
Excellent tools and equipment
You don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.
Your Geniusee Career Growth:
Evaluation — time to talk with an expert. Together, you will assess the progress you have achieved
Navigation — summarize your review with a manager and define your future goals