● Deep knowledge of Java core.
● Excellent understanding of microservice architecture, experience working with serverless.
● Strong knowledge of Spring Framework (Spring Core/Boot/Security/Data/AOP/Cloud).
● Experience with PostgreSQL Database.
● Experience with Kafka, Gradle, Git.
● Understand and apply design methodologies including Object-Oriented Design and Analysis.
● Understand and leverage common architectural styles and patterns (SOA, Microservice, Event Sourcing, CQRS, etc.).
● Understand and apply quality techniques and practices (automated unit testing, Test Driven Design/Development, java performance analysis, continuous integration).
● Communication skills working with large international teams.
● Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
● English — intermediate +.
● Experience with banking systems.
● Competitive salary level;
● English classes in the office;
● Exciting and challenging startup projects;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Career development opportunity;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Cozy office near the city center;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate parties;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
● Unlimited work from home (remote).
Please, attach your resume with your salary expectations and English level.