● Experience with Node.js;
● Experience with Express.js;
● Experience with ORM (mongoose, sequelize);
● Experience with web security (OAuth 2.0+, id token);
● Experience with GIT and branching workflows;
● English: Intermediate Strong.
● Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and React ecosystem;
● Experience with SOA, Serverless architecture;
● Experience with unit tests (Jest, Jasmine);
● Experience with GraphQL;
● Integration of payment systems (Paypal, Sprite);
● TDD, JWT, Agile, Scrum;
● Performance optimization.
● Competitive salary level;
● English classes in the office;
● Exciting and challenging startup projects;
● Ability to practice English and communication skills through permanent interaction with clients from all over the world;
● Career development opportunity;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Cozy office near the city center;
● The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Flexible working hours (start your day between 8:00 and 11:30);
● Team buildings, corporate parties;
● Paid vacation (18 working days) and sick leaves;
●Unlimited work from home (remote).
Please, attach your resume with your salary expectations and English level.